Susmita Rajanala M.D.
Dr. Susmita Rajanala is from Hyderabad, India, where she received a Doctorate in Medicine. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine from Seton Hall University, New Jersey and a Critical Care Medicine fellowship from Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ. She then completed fellowships in Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine from Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia. She joined Gwinnett Pulmonary Group in January 2013. Dr. Rajanala's special interests include Sleep disorders, Asthma and Lung Cancer.
Dr.Rajanala is married with 2 children. Her personal interests include travelling, tennis and reading fiction.
Education and Training
- M.B, B, S, Osmania University, Hyderabad India.
- Internal Medicine, Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ
- Critical Care Medicine, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ
- Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine, Hahnemann University Hospital/ Drexel University,
- Gwinnett Medical Center, Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center, Duluth
- Joan Glancy Rehabilitation Center, Duluth
Sleep Center Affiliations
- Gwinnett Sleep, Sleep Disorders Center of Gwinnett Pulmonary Group, Lawrenceville,
- Gwinnett Sleep, Sleep Disorders Center of Gwinnett Pulmonary Group, Duluth, GA
- Center for Sleep Disorders, Gwinnett Medical Center, Lawrenceville & Duluth, GA
- Diplomate, Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, Pulmonary Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, Sleep Medicine American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Medical Association
- R Phillip Dellinger, S. Jean, I Cinel, Susmita Rajanala, C. Tay, Y. Glickman, J. E. Parillo,
Regional distribution of acoustic-based lung vibration as a function of mechanical
ventilation mode, Crit Care. 2007; 11(1): R26.