William F. McGann, Jr. M.D.
William F. McGann M.D. has been with Gwinnett Pulmonary Group and practicing medicine in Gwinnett County since 1989. He is director of Critical Care services and Respiratory Care for the Gwinnett Hospital System.
Dr. McGann has served as vice chief and chief of medicine at Gwinnett Medical Center and is a past president of the Gwinnett-Forsyth Medical Society. Clinical interests include venothromboemboliz disease, interstitial lung disease including sarcoidosis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- BA Chemistry: St. Louis University
- Medical Education: St. Louis University
- Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine: University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Gwinnett Medical Center, Lawrenceville and Duluth
- Joan Glancy Rehabilitation Center
- Diplomat American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Georgia Medical Society